VOGONS

First post, by SScorpio

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Does anyone have the pin-out for the MX-Link connector on a Diamond Monster Sound MX-300? There was an add-on board called the MX-25 that provided SPDIF and some other connectors on it. I've tried searching but so far haven't been able to turn up anything.

My hair-brained scheme is trying to connect the SPDIF out of the card internally to the internal SPDIF In on a SB Live Drive. Letting me run digital audio for both cards through the SB Live's Digital Out along with some MIDI modules mixed in.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply 1 of 2, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
SScorpio wrote on 2020-10-17, 17:22:

Does anyone have the pin-out for the MX-Link connector on a Diamond Monster Sound MX-300? There was an add-on board called the MX-25 that provided SPDIF and some other connectors on it. I've tried searching but so far haven't been able to turn up anything.

My hair-brained scheme is trying to connect the SPDIF out of the card internally to the internal SPDIF In on a SB Live Drive. Letting me run digital audio for both cards through the SB Live's Digital Out along with some MIDI modules mixed in.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Look in this thread Info on the Diamond Monster Sound MX300 .

There is a link there that you will probably need to run through a translator, unless you happen to know the language, that shows which pins carry S/PDIF .

Reply 2 of 2, by SScorpio

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
darry wrote on 2020-10-17, 17:43:

Look in this thread Info on the Diamond Monster Sound MX300 .

There is a link there that you will probably need to run through a translator, unless you happen to know the language, that shows which pins carry S/PDIF .

Thanks, I must have been searching for just mx-300 which didn't match mx300 of the thread. That's exactly what I need.