VOGONS

First post, by browny1978

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've searched high and low and can't find a definitive answer, so asking here (and please forgive me if it's already been asked). But is the Soundblaster Value Ct4780 compatible with the live drive that comes with the Live SB0060 card?

It looks like the pin layout on the board is the same, but I didn't want to plug my live drive in to said card until I know there aren't going to be any issues.

Matt

Reply 1 of 1, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
browny1978 wrote on 2020-10-31, 14:23:

I've searched high and low and can't find a definitive answer, so asking here (and please forgive me if it's already been asked). But is the Soundblaster Value Ct4780 compatible with the live drive that comes with the Live SB0060 card?

It looks like the pin layout on the board is the same, but I didn't want to plug my live drive in to said card until I know there aren't going to be any issues.

Matt

I would not bet my life on it, but I am pretty sure that the AUD_EXT header on any Live! card that has one always has the same pinout .

I do not have a Live! Drive, but I do have a CT4660 digital I/O card that was meant for the CT4620 Live! and it works fine with my CT4830 .