First post, by dreamblaster
CHiLL III is the successor to the CHiLL and CHiLLL II interface.
It features the compatibility with legacy waveblaster cards and the following additional features :
- Green PCB
- High quality clean line out, gold plated RCA
- MIDI activity LED
- DIP switch for attenuation
- Built in high current DC/DC converters, for cool operation
- Optional line in, gold plated RCA
- Header for optional 'floppy power' output, to power McCake
I now have this available at https://www.serdashop.com/CHiLL3
as quick solder kits as well as fully completed/tested boards.
You can find the soldering instructions here: https://serdaco.com/files/CHILLIIIQuickSolder … nstructions.pdf
Only the through hole parts need to be soldered, so it is really an easy 5 minutes kit.
Any further updates (for example a special enclosure for McCake usage), will be posted in this thread.