VOGONS

First post, by jonas.thornvall@hotm

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am coding a "synthmodule" soundcanvas editor/control surface for my online javascript sequenser, implementing functions using HTML and Javascript functions to control the soundcanvas easy.
The real time consuming part is to decode the manuals and get the message checksums correct.

The sequenser / controller is online
https://jtmidi.000webhostapp.com/

I implemented the more generic RPN parts and droplists for effects like chorus and reverb and some of the NRPN messages.
But i really could need some help making the control surface more complete, "i just needhelp with the hex for messages the name of parameter and message rang 0-127 or whatever it could be"
And i will add a slidebar to control it.

So please checkout script above.
I attached the two files below that deals with code for SC-88 control surface, in no way complete and i know the optionlist to change effect 1 do not work.
So if anynone like to make a javascriptHTML CONTROL surface for their MT-32 or some other old soundmodule like Roland D10, D20,D110 ,KAWAI K1 or Korg M1 i will add it.
(Don't forget the crucial messages for bankchange and programs).

If you look at the attached HTML file and javascript file you will realise how easy it is to add a control surface using HTML and javascript.
It make basic look advanced in comparisson.

Jonas Thörnvall

Attachments

• Filename
    simplecode.7z
    File size
    3.41 KiB
    Downloads
    31 downloads
    File license
    Public domain
Last edited by jonas.thornvall@hotm on 2021-07-29, 20:41. Edited 3 times in total.

Oldschool hardware, computing and musicmaking