VOGONS

First post, by ScoutPilot19

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi ! At last assembled a 286 with a HGA - but there are too few games to run with a HGA... I know only : F-19,F-15, Stunts, Grand_Prix(1988),Prince of Persia, ...

Maybe there are some more I dont know ? Or any dems ? I have to show my collection to people on 14-15th on a expo on a IT conference - HGA machine will be there, too...

Reply 1 of 4, by konc

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

There are quite a few, not sure if they are your style but still. Have a look at this list for example
https://www.mobygames.com/browse/games/dos/ti … i,4/list-games/

Reply 2 of 4, by ScoutPilot19

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

thanks ! Abrams BAttle tank was very popular here while a 286 was a good gaming machine in early 90's) Even in the famous here Pelevin's novel "Prince of Gosplan" it is mentioned)

Reply 4 of 4, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Also have a look at OldCat's "Childhood Embers" thread : "Childhood Embers" - 286 AT with Hercules graphics build
And if you're looking for CGA, too, have a look at ColorGraphicsAdapter (CGA) Thread (Games/Demos/Intros/GFX-Art/ASCII etc.)
Last but not least, there's a thread by carlostex about PC/XT games at The year is 1990 and you still have a PC/XT and can't upgrade. Which games are you playing?

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//