VOGONS

First post, by Revolution

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I cannot for the life of me find any information at all relating to the plug this thing has. I managed to get this card for a good deal because as I understand it, its compatible with Windows 98 and has a component video output, but the Ebay listing I bought it from did not include the breakout box. It has a VIVO connector like I wanted but from what I can tell, almost every product with VIVO but this thing used a 9-pin plug who's pinout is actually documented. From what I understand the breakout box contained left and right audio-in, composite-in, svideo-in, svideo-out, and ypbpr-out. I've added some photos for reference, if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has something they can continuity test or is better at researching this stuff than me and can find information, I would be incredibly grateful.

thumb_minidin9f.jpg
"Standard" 9-pin VIVO plug according to https://pinouts.ru/Video/nvidia_vidout_pinout.shtml

minidin_10p.jpg
10-pin VIVO plug, fairly certain this is the same form as was used in some ATI cards which are actually documented, but the pinout is definitely different

s-l640.jpg
The card and breakout box