VOGONS

First post, by psychz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I have a Tseng ET3000AX-based EIZO MD-B10 ISA card that doesn't post and would be curious to see it running. It has two chips, one BIOS and one "PR" (? might be the sync-bios). I googled everywhere for dumps but I couldn't find anything. Does anyone have this strange video card and would be kind enough to provide binaries? The design looks similar to other ET3000AX cards, I might try some DFI ROMs I found elsewhere but it would be good to have the original ones.

Stojke wrote:

Its not like components found in trash after 20 years in rain dont still work flawlessly.

:: chemical reaction :: athens in love || reality is absent || spectrality || meteoron || the lie you believe

Reply 1 of 2, by mashrien

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a 3000AX, not sure if it's the exact one you need, but when I get a chance, I'll dig it out and see.. If it is, I do have an EEPROM programmer so I can dump the roms off it. (Standard practice for me when I get ANY old hardware with removable rom chips is to dump dump dump. Stuff's getting crazy hard to find anymore.)

EDIT;
My mistake friend, just went and looked and sadly it's a 3000 BX variant.

CUG2Lr8.jpeg
Filename
CUG2Lr8.jpeg
File size
589.19 KiB
Views
File comment
Tseng ET3000BX
File license
Public domain

Reply 2 of 2, by psychz

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks, I found a(n apparently) more recent BIOS of an AX in another thread, but the card still won't POST and seems to have another problem - will look more into it over the weekend 😀

Stojke wrote:

Its not like components found in trash after 20 years in rain dont still work flawlessly.

:: chemical reaction :: athens in love || reality is absent || spectrality || meteoron || the lie you believe