Hello. Sharing my experience with titles from my GoG library that I haven't noticed in the linked spreadsheet. DOS games only.
- X-Wing and Tie Fighter just worked. I think need EMS.
- X-Wing Collector's CD-ROM and Tie Fighter Collector's CD-ROM worked after mounting the image. Tie I have actually installed (which involved a small bit of effort) while X-Wing just coppied
- Rebel Assault 2 just worked
- Syndicate Plus just worked. Here started setup from topmost game directory and then launched main game and mission disk from their redpective sub-directories
- Lands of Lore 2 couldn't figure out. Seems like one cant install nor burn CDs from GoG version. Could get sound work in the setup program, but game itself would keep complaining about failure to initialize audio.
- Daggefall just worked with minor config changes. However, on my system movement, monsters and mouse are way too jerky to be sure the game is running fine. Menus and videos show fine and game actually starts, so I think that it's my PC to blame.
Also some notes on games already present in the list:
- Ultima Underworld I and II - used mounted image to copy files over to HDD not unlike suggested in the spreadsheet, but what was instrumental (and I got that hint in one of the old threads here) was making sure read-only attribute was removed from the copied files. Also have glitches in UWI on character name entry, so have to start with empty name, but that's probably just me.
- Tyrion 2000 is marked all green in the spreadsheet but was crashing like wild for me with and without sound. Guess my PC is to blame.
- TES Arena is marked as perfect release. Installed and ran from mounted image build from GoG game filea, but the game would crash on my PC either during or after intro, with 0r without sound. Guess my PC to blame again
- Not sure that Hexen and expansion status is justified. Appreciate the note on compressed soundtrack, yet if one is good to go with FM or MIDI music installing is as easy as copying files.
Please let me know if the above has details useful for inclusion into the spreadsheet.
Oh yes, couple of disappointments for me:
- Beneath a Steel Sky is a SCUMMVM version
- The Chaos Engine is a Win32 remaster
GA-G41M-Combo G41/ICH7/rev2.0 - Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz - 8Gb DDR3 1033
Radeon RX570 8Gb - Yamaha YMF744B-R PCI - X3MB Buran MPU-401
WDC 80Gb IDE ~ Win 98 SE - TOSHIBA 3Tb SATA ~ Win 10 Pro 64bit - Pioneer SATA BD-ROM/DVD+RW