VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Froakiein2023

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

On Windows 11 (the 64-bit version), I've installed Motocross Madness 1 and setup dgVoodoo 2.82.5. When I started Motocross Madness 1, the game plays the intro fine and then goes into the main menu.

However, whenever I attempt to start a race or go into the Garage, the game always crashes to the desktop. I've also tried changing the compatibility settings and changing some settings in dgVoodoo, but that still didn't solve the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix the problem?

My Laptop Specs:
Windows 11 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics 1.80 GHz
16.0 GB RAM installed

Reply 1 of 2, by BEEN_Nath_58

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Froakiein2023 wrote on 2024-05-04, 16:49:
On Windows 11 (the 64-bit version), I've installed Motocross Madness 1 and setup dgVoodoo 2.82.5. When I started Motocross Madne […]
Show full quote

On Windows 11 (the 64-bit version), I've installed Motocross Madness 1 and setup dgVoodoo 2.82.5. When I started Motocross Madness 1, the game plays the intro fine and then goes into the main menu.

However, whenever I attempt to start a race or go into the Garage, the game always crashes to the desktop. I've also tried changing the compatibility settings and changing some settings in dgVoodoo, but that still didn't solve the issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix the problem?

My Laptop Specs:
Windows 11 64-bit
AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon Graphics 1.80 GHz
16.0 GB RAM installed

I tried it with and without dgVoodoo2 and it works. If its a problem with dgVoodoo2, you should ask in their thread

previously known as Discrete_BOB_058

Reply 2 of 2, by Froakiein2023

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Actually, I've figured out the problem. I was using Creative ALchemy Universal in Motocross Madness and it was causing the crashing problem, so I removed Creative ALchemy-related files from the Motocross Madness directory.