VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by glyco0

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I installed and have been successfully playing the game Phantasmagoria on Windows XP using a german installer program that I saw on another topic discussion. It works great except on Chapter 5 when I go the conservatory and click on the fountain in the center of the room. It begins a movie sequence which is interrupted by an "NTVDM.exe error" and the game crashes. Has anyone else experienced this and how do I fix it?

glyco0

Reply 6 of 8, by Celes

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Awesome! I was having the same problem on Vista and though I'm sad to miss those scenes, it does prevent the game from locking up.

...both when clicking on the thingy that projects the dragon & the projection itself.

This is the only place I could find online that had a solution. :) This looks like a very cool forum.

- Celes -

Reply 7 of 8, by distarla

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have the same problem but right after i clic to see the video the game crashes. i don't have time to clic esc or whatever...I tried DOSBOX but I don't really know how to use it.if you have a solution to see the video or even to pass it i would really apreciate it 🙁 also, i can't run the game in full screen and i've tried everything i see in other forums, even that german patch you talked about...
Help please!!!!