VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 20 of 27, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
vetz wrote:

Nice guide VirtuaIceMan! What about the speed issues, did you resolve them?

Speed is about okay in Accelerated 3D on Win8.1 (just a little bit overly fast). Depends on the host PC I think (and use of slowdown apps). Not looked too far into that.

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 21 of 27, by Myloch

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
VirtuaIceMan wrote:

However, despite the seller claiming (Google translate) "It works with WINDOWS 7 32-bit.", I haven't yet been able to get it to do anything!

This is due to 16 bit setup.exe, this *should* work in all 32 bit OSes.

Error popup in japanese when starting this game on amd graphic card rig. (use a wrapper for that)
Working 100% (including direct3d) with nvidia rig.

"Gamer & collector for passion, I firmly believe in the preservation and the diffusion of old/rare software, against all personal egoisms"

Reply 22 of 27, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Iceman dont know if you are aware of this patch
it allows rallisport challenge to run at 1920x1080 (doesnt work at 1680x1050)
https://yethiel.wordpress.com/games/rallisport-challenge/

Guardian of the Sacred Five Terabyte's of Gaming Goodness

Reply 23 of 27, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I don't think I was aware of that, but I tend to run games for screenshots at their maximum res, rather than use mods.

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 24 of 27, by tizquierdo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
VirtuaIceMan wrote:

1999:
=====
Grand Prix Rally / Speedy Zone (Digital Point / Midas Interactive)

VirtuaIceMan

Do you have an iso of Grand Prix Rally from Midas Interactive?
I´ve lost it and Im looking for it but I can´t get it.
Thanks in advance

Tomás

Reply 25 of 27, by Myloch

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
tizquierdo wrote:

tenor.gif?itemid=11146280
Piracy not allowed here!

"Gamer & collector for passion, I firmly believe in the preservation and the diffusion of old/rare software, against all personal egoisms"

Reply 26 of 27, by tizquierdo

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Myloch wrote:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9fd2c73d1d5ea74ae9a453e4bddedb17/tenor.gif?itemid=11146280 Piracy not allowed here! […]
Show full quote
tizquierdo wrote:

tenor.gif?itemid=11146280
Piracy not allowed here!

I'm sorry, wasn't my intention to make piracy, I'm against it. Im only feel bad because my original cd is broken, and I was seeing if If is able to get the game again. I cant find it on internet. But again I'm sorry
Regards

Reply 27 of 27, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Not as yet; I've only just nearly finished F1 games on my YouTube channel; rally games will be coming in a little bit (F1 took nearly a year and still a few to do something on!).