VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Johnny998

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey guys. I’m trying to get Hitman Contracts to work properly (Windows 10, Ryzen 3 1300X, GTX 1060, 16GB RAM). The game had issues with Direct3D - the FPS would skyrocket anywhere between 300-600 and the game would slow down, and locking the FPS caused microstutter. So I switched the game to use OpenGL instead - in-game works perfectly. But the intro movies are all black (sound only) and loading screens (and cutscenes) flicker EXTREMELY. I have no idea what to do. Hitman 2 which is older works perfectly with OpenGL. Edit: it seems to work nicely with dgVoodoo (so far). Anybody have any experience with Hitman Contracts and dgVoodoo?

Reply 1 of 4, by VarsSalva

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Johnny998 wrote:

Hey guys. I’m trying to get Hitman Contracts to work properly (Windows 10, Ryzen 3 1300X, GTX 1060, 16GB RAM). The game had issues with Direct3D - the FPS would skyrocket anywhere between 300-600 and the game would slow down, and locking the FPS caused microstutter. So I switched the game to use OpenGL instead - in-game works perfectly. But the intro movies are all black (sound only) and loading screens (and cutscenes) flicker EXTREMELY. I have no idea what to do. Hitman 2 which is older works perfectly with OpenGL. Edit: it seems to work nicely with dgVoodoo (so far). Anybody have any experience with Hitman Contracts and dgVoodoo?

I am also facing the same. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vars

gimp freejobalert notepad++