VOGONS

Common searches

Please Delete My Account

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Mouse0707

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

You Delete My Messages, so i not want in your Forum,

Forum never was need for me,

Infos in Forums are wrong.

should acquire it yourself without a forum

Eiderdaus Was a Mouse

Reply 2 of 6, by RandomStranger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Sometimes some info are inaccurate, but most of the times quickly corrected by more knowledgeable users. I think the issue here is English comprehension. Mouse obviously has room for improvement regarding his language skills.

sreq.png retrogamer-s.png

Reply 3 of 6, by BEEN_Nath_58

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I am not sure what information was wrong as most of the forums got unreplied. The last thread which I replied for him for CoD World at War patches, I linked him to patches scrolls de site of WaW which I don't thing isn't wrong.

previously known as Discrete_BOB_058

Reply 6 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The only thing I see in the log was a soft delete for a post requesting where to find game patches to an old thread that was created by someone else, thread was then locked.
You should create threads for your own issues instead of posting to a thread that isn't about your issue.
You should use google to find patches for games, multiple threads requesting where to find game patches isn't acceptable.

If you have an issue with your account then should message the admins or mods directly using the below link instead of creating a thread since that will bring out the crazies:
memberlist.php?mode=contactadmin

If you truly wish your account deleted then use the above link and request it.
If you cannot or will not do the above then this forum isn't for you.
Closed

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline