VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Elda

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

On nglide I cant change resolution and in directx7 game have very low FPS. Any detailed solution would be appreciated.

Reply 2 of 6, by willow

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Elda wrote on 2023-06-07, 15:12:

On nglide I cant change resolution and in directx7 game have very low FPS. Any detailed solution would be appreciated.

Have you tried Need For Speed V - Porsche Unleashed Patch ?
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Need_for_Sp … Unleashed_Patch

Reply 3 of 6, by Elda

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
kolderman wrote on 2023-06-07, 18:24:

Have you tried pcem? Apparently it's close to a perfect pc emulator that works for pretty much all games from any retro era.

This program wont even start. I dont know what ROM means.

Reply 4 of 6, by Elda

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
willow wrote on 2023-06-07, 18:58:
Elda wrote on 2023-06-07, 15:12:

Have you tried Need For Speed V - Porsche Unleashed Patch ?
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Need_for_Sp … Unleashed_Patch

I tried everything on pcgamingwiki. I ask here mainly because I believe this is place where I would get someone else to tell me what he did to fix the game.

Reply 5 of 6, by DoZator

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Is the driver unable to achieve the desired result through OpenGL? I don't know about high resolutions with it as I prefer low resolutions for this game, but performance was better with it. I don't remember how to add permissions through nGlide.

Reply 6 of 6, by DoZator

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

If my memory serves me, high resolutions are not available there, because the first ones in the list of all available ones are taken. And there is a limit. Accordingly, if 1080p does not fit into this list, it will not be selected in the game. To check this, you can try to remove all low resolutions in the system, reboot and see if this changes the list of available resolutions in the game.