VOGONS

First post, by aleksej

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Got original ct4620 live! with spdif addon card, but lacks cd with drivers. Can someone help me? plz.

Reply 1 of 4, by vasyl

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Creative has Live! drivers downloadable from the website. They actually have drivers going all the way back to SB16. IIRC, they also have ftp site where you can find drivers for every Creative card made.

Reply 3 of 4, by swaaye

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

For a Live, I'd just use the driver pack on Creative's site. Best drivers you'll find for XP. If you are trying to get 98SE working with it, I strongly suggest Liveware 3. They are VXD drivers and will be best for 98SE.

I still have my Liveware 3 CD if you need it, but there is a downloadable version of it out there. I couldn't find it myself though. It came in like 5 separate downloads back in the day.

Reply 4 of 4, by aleksej

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

vasyl, i notice that i need ISO, not just downloadable drivers update from creative website. Ofcourse i know about these drivers.
tikbalang, thanks for the link! But i don't see ISO for original ct4620 live! (non 5.1!). I just want explore whole content of that cd. Soundbanks, applications and etc. Now getting SB0229 ISO. Thanks again.