VOGONS

Anyone know what happened to the Booter stuff at Retrograde Station?

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by TheAbandonwareGuy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ok, so i've been looking for booter images. I came across mention of a site that was pretty much dedicated to Booter images (I know this community is kind of against downloading for whatever reason but as i understand the odds of any working booter disks still existing are 1 in a million due to bit rot, abandonware is legal anyways where i live) called Retrograde Station. Apprenetly the site went down in 2010 or so. I was able to take a look at it in the archive.org's WayBackMachine but i couldnt download the actual images. I found a mirror but it looks like all the actual download pages have been removed, only the tools and info pages remain. Found mentions of a .ru mirror but that was equally dead. There were some cryptic posts about the data still ''being out there if you know where to look'' from 2013 but everybody was too coy to post a link. Could someone please tell me where i can find this stuff?

Cyb3rst0rms Retro Hardware Warzone: https://discord.gg/jK8uvR4c
I used to own over 160 graphics card, I've since recovered from graphics card addiction

Reply 1 of 2, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
TheAbandonwareGuy wrote:

legal anyways where i live

Baloney.

TheAbandonwareGuy wrote:

Could someone please tell me where i can find this stuff?

Thread locked for warez begging.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 2 of 2, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Seriously, a user with this name should be banned anyway...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper