VOGONS

First post, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I got this computer desk on sale from the local Big Lots this past February of 2009, and I've been way too lazy to get the pictures that I took of the desk ready for posting here, so - here they are, folks (sorry for the delay!)

100_7990.jpg

100_7992.jpg

It looks like it came from an alien space ship, doesn't it, guys?

100_7994.jpg

and this is the extra shelves that came with the desk

100_7993.jpg

this is the desk when I first got it - now it's way too cluttered (I'm a clutter bug) to look as it did when I first got it 😦 don't always put things back when i'm done using them

Reply 1 of 4, by Harekiet

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Way too small, there has to be room for at least 10 stacks of cd's and 10 pieces of usb hardware

Reply 2 of 4, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Harekiet wrote:

Way too small, there has to be room for at least 10 stacks of cd's and 10 pieces of usb hardware

No fear - I made room for all these game CD's and DVD movies, plus many books and papers - you should see it now - it's loaded! And it's quite strong and very sturdy, holding up very well under the piles on top of piles of books, papers, DVD's 😁

Reply 3 of 4, by Davros

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Kelly Stiver wrote:

[

Er No...............

Reply 4 of 4, by Kelly Stiver

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Davros wrote:
Kelly Stiver wrote:

[

Er No...............

Why don't you think so, Davros? Perhaps it came from an alien space ship like you never have imagined - such as a star ship from my home planet Acca! hehehe 😁