Reply 40 of 47, by PCGamingTimeMachine
AaronS wrote on 2026-09-24, 16:30:Is it maybe possible to integrate this into the main branch? Not sure how github works but I saw there's been a couple of new releases for the main VSBHDA and I assume this is more or less finished?
Yep I considered that and talked to Japheth, though before even reaching out to him I noticed he's been active on VSBHDA dev work, so now may not be the best time to merge it upstream. Since then he'd have to juggle two things at once - review what I've done as part of VSBHDARB and also work on what he has in mind.
And yeah he confirmed the same - best for me to wait for a while and when Japheth feels comfortable regarding the state of VSBHDA, then I'll again suggest the merge. In the meanwhile I'm pulling and merging his changes into my local copy of VSBHDARB from time to time. I'll maybe make another release of VSBHDARB when I get some time