Reply 740 of 743, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

In the big three dots next to the pages numbers you can „unwatch“ a topic

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 741 of 743, by Shagittarius

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Dominus wrote on 2022-06-30, 14:27:

In the big three dots next to the pages numbers you can „unwatch“ a topic

Awesome, thanks so much!

Edit: I don't see these dots, sorry for being daft, can you screenshot where they are?

Edit 2: Oh are you talking about the eyeball icon? This doesn't allow you to remove topics you participated in from the "Your Posts" list I don't think. Only something you already used the "Watch Topic" button to watch right?

Edit 3: I tried toggling it to watch and unwatch but the test topic never left my "Your Posts" list.

Reply 742 of 743, by realnc

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Shagittarius wrote on 2022-06-30, 14:16:

Is there a function to remove a specific conversation which you participated in and are now "following" via the "Your Posts" tracker? I ask because sometimes conversations within a topic evolve and are no longer of interest. I would love a way to remove the flag from something I responded to.

Well, that wouldn't make sense. "Your posts" shows you threads where you posted in. If "your posts" wouldn't show threads with your posts, it wouldn't be "your posts" anymore.

Reply 743 of 743, by Shagittarius

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
realnc wrote on 2022-06-30, 16:06:
Shagittarius wrote on 2022-06-30, 14:16:

Is there a function to remove a specific conversation which you participated in and are now "following" via the "Your Posts" tracker? I ask because sometimes conversations within a topic evolve and are no longer of interest. I would love a way to remove the flag from something I responded to.

Well, that wouldn't make sense. "Your posts" shows you threads where you posted in. If "your posts" wouldn't show threads with your posts, it wouldn't be "your posts" anymore.

I don't need a history of posts I don't want to follow anymore. I'd like to remove them so I can better utilize the "Your Posts" feature without skipping or navigating to and returning from topics I no longer want to participate in. If the sanctity of your "Your Posts" section is important to you, you wont be forced to use the feature I am requesting.