Reply 20 of 30, by Roland User
Refreshed , fix function stop in plugin in_midi.dll , now work via immediate mode
Refreshed , fix function stop in plugin in_midi.dll , now work via immediate mode
Refreshed , fix reaction on button stop if use plugins 2.x - 5.5 )
Refreshed , added option remove DirectMusic , this devices my very very irritation , because as MIDI devices this devices are not complete , and this device slow down survey MIDI devices
Refreshed , add managament user settings ) , now you can save , and restore your settings )
Refreshed , Settings manager was enhanced )
Refreshed , Settings manager was enhanced ) , now up to 30 copyes per 1 hour ) , years , mounths , days fully saved )
I'm solve this problem https://www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=21000.0 , I asked about this to author , but when I understanded what this can solve on one's own - I solve this problem )
Refreshed , now included MID Router )
Refreshed , updated OpenMPT plugin in XMPlay , also lot fix and recompile component MIDI Router in this build )
Refrreshed , added Wave Router )
Refreshed , in Wave Router added funcion paning in WID button , this need for set stereo space with two mono speackers for example two USB mono speakers or two Bluetootch mono speackers )) , also about this in Wave Router
Refreshed , now I finally fixed bug with lost first MIDI note in XMPlay ) this update for you is necessarily , I very long time can not understanded why my MIDI Router losting first MIDI note if play MIDI files via XMPlay , now this fixed in XMPlay settings ) about herer https://www.un4seen.com/forum/?msg=147348 )