VOGONS

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hows it going!

Not to bad for me cuz i found the VDMSound program! It Rules! But I do have 2 minor problems.... Im missing the AUTOEXEC.VDMS & Launchpad.hlp Files! If Someone (hopefully a VDSounds admin) sees this,
could you possibly send me copies to replace those files to make them available on my cpu again? Im using VDMSound 2.1.0 Beta on (if it matters but i don't think it would partain to this question except for my os)

Windows XP
512 MB RAM
Intel Pentium 4 3.00E Ghz
Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
RealTek AC97 Audio

Thanks a lot as this will help me in my everlong dos gaming quests!

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

Last edited by Waxxxz018 on 2004-07-23, 14:30. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 3, by Kaminari

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The autoexec.vdms file doesn't exist in VDMS 2.1.0 anymore, it is redundant with your own autoexec.nt file located in the C:\WINNT\System32 directory. As for the Launchpad help file, you should find it on the VDMS homepage.

Reply 2 of 3, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks man! Just now found Launchpad.hlp right before I read this, crazy! So AUTOEXEC.VDMS is incorperated with the originals. I never would of thought that... But again, I am a little slow at times!lol

That was about the quickest reply Ive ever seen anywhere!

Thanks again Man!

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 3 of 3, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Launchpad.hlp can also be found here on page 3 of the Vogons VDMSound 2.0.1 Walkthrough.

Fallow this link. VDMSound 2.1.0 PUBLIC BETA

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---