First post, by britain4
I have an Asus Socket 7 board I’ve just resurrected by re-flashing the BIOS on it. It’s from a HP and has the model name Asus SPAX. I wondered if anyone could tell me if there’s a retail version of the board I could use the BIOS from as the HP splash screen is kind of annoying and the BIOS is quite limited.
- AMD K6-II 400MHZ, PCChips M598LMR, Voodoo
- P-MMX 233MHz, FIC PA2013, S3 ViRGE + Voodoo
- PII 400MHz, MSI MS6119, ATI Rage Pro Turbo + Voodoo2 SLI
- PIII 933MHz, ECS P6IPAT, Voodoo5 5500
- Toshiba Libretto 110CT, 300MHz, 96MB RAM