First, make sure you have the latest BIOS (late 1995 if I remember correctly).
I assume you have the manual for the basic jumper settings, for a 5x86 you need to set the following:
- JP5 3-4 & 5-6, RN2 & RN5 installed ("Intel, AMD")
- JP8 2-3 ("Intel S Series, AMD Enhance Series")
- JP9 Open ("AMD, UMC")
- JP10 Closed ("Intel DX4 & AMD Enhance x 2") - this sets the 5x86 internal multiplier to x4
- JP12 1-2 ("AMD Enhance WB") - this sets L1 cache to WB
- JP13 Closed ("Others")
- JP22 Open, JP23 1-2 ("AMD 3.3V, 5V") - CPU voltage detection, it will use 3.3V for the 5x86
The rest of the settings should be the usual (33MHz base clock, DX-type CPU). And remember to set L1 & L2 to WB in the BIOS for best performance.