VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Here's a new version of the Capture/Equiv tool. It can capture Unfinished Business TUB files

Attachments

• Filename
    GenEquivMap_v1_05.zip
    File size
    147.87 KiB
    Downloads
    279 downloads
    File comment
    V1.05 of the equivalence tool
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 5 of 13, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well, some textures are replaced by others. I have Sold out version of TR and everything work fine with my original equiv. file. When I made new one (from my original and your version one) and replace original one with it, I got textures that are mixed. I haven't this problem with JC textures and equiv file in his version. Here it is.

Attachments

• Filename
    equiv.zip
    File size
    139.7 KiB
    Downloads
    345 downloads
    File license

Reply 7 of 13, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Well, when I generate repets.log file from my textures pack I receive file that shows many repeated textures, but when I visual compare each of them they are not the same. For example many textures of the letters are shown like they have copy in textures that are totally different of them. You can check it by yourself.

Attachments

• Filename
    repeats.zip
    File size
    5.63 KiB
    Downloads
    583 downloads
    File license

Reply 8 of 13, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Repeats don't mean the textures are the same. It means Glidos is being told - by the mapping file and the equiv file - of mulitple replacements for a single texture.

What about if you run the test with your original equiv file?

Reply 11 of 13, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The eror has been caused by equiv file. It seams that Glidos mix my equiv and new one even I renamed it. So there can't be more than one equiv no mater what is it name.

Reply 12 of 13, by Glidos

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Glidos will read all the files to see what's inside them. So if you can't disable an equiv file by renaming it. You need to take it out of the folder.

... sorry if that makes no sense: I may have misunderstood what you said.

Reply 13 of 13, by Antonijadis

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Glidos will read all the files to see what's inside them. So if you can't disable an equiv file by renaming it. You need to take it out of the folder.

Exactly. It's OK now. 😀