Reply 80 of 134, by 8bitbubsy
drastikterror wrote on 2020-08-30, 10:48:
I was thinking about the possibility to implement a generic midi mpu-401 driver to make Ft2 work with external devices, in a way like Impulse tracker did with the command "it /s19 /a330"
As I have written in this tread before: I don't really know how to write low-level MIDI stuff, and I don't want to touch the low-level drivers used in FT2 without the proper knowledge... Sorry.
- CPU: 386DX-40 (128kB L1 cache)
- RAM: 8MB 70ns FPM (overclocked to oWS)
- VGA: Cirrus Logic GD-5424 1MB ISA
- Audio: SB Pro 2.0 + GUS classic 1MB
- ISA PS/2 mouse card + ISA USB card
- MS-DOS 6.22 + Win 3.1
- MR BIOS