First post, by Qbix
- DOSBox Author
Many people have posted problems with 0.62
if your bug is on the following list: don't report it.
the stuff in parentises is the current status of the DOSBox development team on the matter.
1. DOSBox Crashes if I press ctrl-f1 (fixed)
2. User definable fonts don't work. Reported by jal (Fixed)
3. Drive_iso won't compile under gcc 2.95 (Fixed ?)
4. Drive_iso has trouble with long volume labels (fixed)
5. Labels on cdrom are flawed. ( improved/fixed)
6. Device nul can be closed! this causes crashes if the device chain (internally) is traversed afterwards. (as the destruction of device nul takes it's instance of the nul device in the chain as well(Rewrote entire devices code. Bug fixed )
1. set in dosbox.conf output=overlay
2. use .61
3. submit patches with headers needed
If you feel something is missing reply to this topic. I will update the list and delete your report.
Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!