VOGONS

First post, by vaultraider

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

First I had problems with my sound, and mouse, with this program those are fixed, however, the visuals are screwed up, whenever I run this game using DOSbox, it doesnt display properly, it is all scrunched up and doesnt show the entire thing, it overlaps if u will, i hope the screenshot i posted shows it better, anyways, does anyone know a way to fix this problem? Thanks. I am using windows XP, i even tried using alt+enter to bring full screen but it does not change anything.

Attachments

• Filename
    chronotrouble.JPG
    File size
    99.3 KiB
    Downloads
    237 downloads
    File comment
    Chronomaster pic
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 3 of 15, by vaultraider

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i shall try the latest CVS version, I did look at that link a bit before, and it confused me so much I became hungry, im not the brightest with computer stuffs 🤣, ill try CVS and let u guys know

Reply 6 of 15, by vaultraider

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

well i did... until i read what fizz wrote 🤣, then i started to look for a CVS dl, which i have yet to find, so therefore i figure i must wait for the new version to come out eh? is there any eta on it?

Reply 9 of 15, by vaultraider

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

well i got as far as the MinGW download which seems to be broken, I will try to search for it elsewhere, other than that im just going to wait for the next version of cvs to come out and then see how things go, thanks for the help fizz, jiri, robert.

Reply 14 of 15, by jurgen

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

@ vaultraider : although I don't update as frequently as rjpa (see thread about daily CVS builds) there is a recent Windows version built from CVS available on

http://users.pandora.be/annejurgen/dosbox

hope this helps,

J.

Reply 15 of 15, by robertmo

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Jurgen: I have noticed that your build is way faster than rjpa's build. rjpa's build is slower than official 0.60, while your build is faster than 0.60.

May that be cause your compile is for amd while rjpa's is for intel?

(I have got Duron1400)