New to the heap, mid €€ all together. Some rather diverse boards:
- Asus A7V600-X, VIA KT600 with Athlon XP 2 GHz Thoroughbred (probably buggy SATA and useless AD1888 sound...)
- M6VBE µATX with PIII-500, legendary Biostar quality. [/irony] I like that it has ESS SOLO-1 on board sound. VIA chipset. Should I try to retrofit the ISA?
- Asus P4PE-X TE socket 478 with 2.8 GHz Northwood. Next AD1888 sound. It was cheap.
- Asus M2N AM2 with Athlon 64 X2 2.2 GHz. Pretty vanilla. The Nf4 chipset apparently wasn't Nvidias finest hour...
- Some 440LX based OEM with PII-233. Sadly, that one was officially sold as dead. Has an Yamaha YMF-721 MIDI sound chip on board. Impressive 6 screw CPU retention...
Minor loot, Prolink TNT2 M64, original ASUS coast module, etc.
- Radeon x1550, ELSA Gladiac 311 TV (gf2 MX-200) for the collection, Gainward gf4 MX-440 bycatch.
- Lifetime slocket supply
- copper paperweight in case I ever need to watercool a GF670 GTX.
Some weird SFF system, based on PIII, it seems. Supposed to have PSU trouble, might use it to keep the door open.
Skythe 5.25 bay 4x temperature and fan control unit with many little knobs and cables and a flashy backlit display. The PC equivalent of a Kenwood stereo for your aging pony car, I am ever so proud!