First post, by HeavyD8086
I got a solicitation via email today to buy some remaining HardMPU (PCMIDI) cards. They're asking 110EUR for the cards. I instantly didn't trust it, as the first step for instructions is to transfer the money to a (gmail) account.
Did anyone else get this email? I'd share the email address, but if it's actually legit, I'd rather not expose it to the crawlers.
Email is as fols:
I have a few cards available to send during this week. So if you’re interested in this card, please follow the instruction bellow. Card has a Midi cable.
1. You send 110€(PCMIDI) x Y, to https://www.paypal.me/
[REDACTED ] as gift, were Y is the amount of cards you want to buy.
2. Send me your address.
3. I will take 3 to 7 working days to assemble,test and pack things.
4. I will send you a tracking number after sending the package.
5. If you want any other method of mail, please contact me previously, so I can quote the extra amount.
6. If package is lost you need to contact your mail provider in your country, I will open a claim in my mail provider in my country. You will need some patience. We’ll sort things out.
7. Countries outside EU will have real value declared, I can declare less (not legal) but it’s at your own risk.
7a. If you are from Russia, Ukraine, or countries with strict policies for COVID19, you need to pay extra for DHL. If you don’t want it I will not be responsible if package arrives 3 or 4 months later. I will not refund in these cases.
8. Since the queue is a bit long, please give an answer if you still want or not, if no answer is given in 24H, I will have to go to next inline.
9. If you understand all previous points and accept them, you are welcome to buy.