Polaris iVB-A (not iVB-T):
• Chipset: Intel 815E.
• Processor support: Full support for the Intel Pentium III and Celeron processors (FC-PGA package) using PGA370 socket, but not Tualatin core. Support for Intel Celeron processors (FC-PGA package) (66MHz system bus) and Intel Pentium III processors (100MHz/133MHz system bus), but not Tualatin core. 66/100/133MHz FSB.
• System Memory: Three 168-pin DIMM sockets. Supports up to 3 double sided DIMMs at 100MHz system memory bus or up to 2 double sided or 3 single sided DIMMs at 133MHz system memory bus. Memory size up to 512M bytes. From 32MB to 256MB using 16Mb/32Mb/64Mb/128Mb/256Mb technology. Support for x8, x16 DRAM device widths. Unbuffered, Non-ECC SDRAM only supported.
• System BIOS: Award BIOS v.6.00PG. Auto detects and supports LBA hard disks with capacities over 8.4GB.
• Expansion Slots: 1 CNR slot (shares 1 PCI slot). 1 AGP slot.6 PCI bus master slots - ver. 2.1 compliant (1 PCI shares with CNR slot).
• On-Board I/O: On board two PCI fast IDE ports supporting up to 4 ATA, ATA2 , Ultra DMA33/66/ 100 IDE HDDs (optional), CD-ROMs, ZIP drives and LS-120 drives as boot drive. One ECP/EPP parallel port. Two 16550 Compatible UART serial ports. One floppy port support two FDDs of 360KB, 720KB, 1.2MB, 1.44MB and 2.88MB capacity. Four USB ports. One PS/2 keyboard connector. One PS/2 mouse is supported. Infrared (IrDA) is supported via a header.
• On Board VGA: 3D hyper pipelined architecture. Full 2D H/W acceleration. Motion video acceleration. Up to 1600x1200 in 8 bit color at 85MHz refresh. H/W motion compensation assistance for S/W MPEG2 Decode. Integrated 24-bit 230MHz RAMDAC.
• Display cache Interface multiplexed on the AGP interface: 32-bit data interface. 133MHz SDRAM interface only. Support for two 1Mx16,or one 2Mx32 on AIMM card. 4MB max addressable.
• On board AC97 sound: Integrated Avance Logic (Realtek?) ALC100 AC97 controller with standard AC97 codec. Direct Sound and Sound Blaster compatible. Full-duplex 16-bit record and play back.PnP and АРМ 1.2 support. Line-in, Line-out, Mic-in and MIDI/Game port.
• Integrated LAN controller (this is optional - missing on my board): 10/100M bit/sec Ethernet support. 1M bit/sec Home PAN support.
As far as I remember from near 20 years back this board has identical models from Fordlian and Redfox, but I do not remember their relevant designations.
P.S.: @evasive from theretroweb team, yesterday I've received your message here, but sadly as a "newbie" I still don't have rights to fully use PM system for sending messages, so I write here: It's nice to see that you've added my version of PCChips M396F board into the database. I hope it will be of use to our retrocommunity. If you want, I can try to make some better pictures of the board, just write me another PM. Cheers! 😉
from cm630 to ryzen gen. 3