Common searches

The worst games you bought

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 42, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

King_Corduroy, OMG that's one controvercial list!

I agree with you on Skyrim by half. On the one hand, it's obscenely easy, a walk from point A to point B while killing everything on your way or sneaking by out of laziness. On the other, I really liked one particular element the port brought in: Every button has a hotkey. That's very nice after mouse-based interface of Oblivion. I would actually call Oblivion one of the worst games I like - hungry for resources and featuring an idiotic leveled creatures mechanic. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul makes miracles though, for once the gameplay becomes a real challenge.

Reply 41 of 42, by Godlike

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

i started with level designing with Genesis3D in 2000-2001. The engine was freely available. Then i found Catechumen and Ominous Horizons: A Paladin's Calling. The first opponent is the one of crappiest games I've played. The second one has some highs and lows but overall i will put them on the same shelf. Overspeed was big disappointment too, NFS clone

5xv2YSm.png
ASUS P2B-F, PII 450Mhz, 128MB-SDR, 3Dfx Diamond Monster 3D II SLI, Matrox Millennium II AGP, Diamond Monster Sound MX300