VOGONS

The worst games you bought

Topic actions

Reply 40 of 42, by RacoonRider

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

King_Corduroy, OMG that's one controvercial list!

I agree with you on Skyrim by half. On the one hand, it's obscenely easy, a walk from point A to point B while killing everything on your way or sneaking by out of laziness. On the other, I really liked one particular element the port brought in: Every button has a hotkey. That's very nice after mouse-based interface of Oblivion. I would actually call Oblivion one of the worst games I like - hungry for resources and featuring an idiotic leveled creatures mechanic. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul makes miracles though, for once the gameplay becomes a real challenge.

Reply 41 of 42, by Godlike

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

i started with level designing with Genesis3D in 2000-2001. The engine was freely available. Then i found Catechumen and Ominous Horizons: A Paladin's Calling. The first opponent is the one of crappiest games I've played. The second one has some highs and lows but overall i will put them on the same shelf. Overspeed was big disappointment too, NFS clone

5xv2YSm.png
ASUS P2B-F, PII 450Mhz, 128MB-SDR, 3Dfx Diamond Monster 3D II SLI, Matrox Millennium II AGP, Diamond Monster Sound MX300

Reply 42 of 42, by AlphaWing

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The worst modern PC game I can think of is called Gearcrack Arena, and it is on steam, for 9 cents or something when its on sale.
Look it up 🤣 .