Reply 40 of 59, by Dimitris1980
I am watching the post so as I have understood:
1. The Roland RA-50 is like a second generation MT32. So, The buffer overflow bug is corrected?
2. All games run well like a real MT32 with the same sound quality?
3. As you mentioned there aren't extra sound effects. One good example is Lure of the Temptress which has bird, dog, water sound effects etc. with Roland CM32L and Roland CM64. So i guess these sound effects don't exist with the Roland RA-50.
4. Do you think it's s good buy if someone cannot afford to pay for a real MT32?
- Macintosh LC475, Powerbook 540c, Macintosh Performa 6116CD, Power Macintosh G3 Minitower (x2), Imac G3, Powermac G4 MDD, Powermac G5, Imac Mid 2007
- Cyrix 120+ Dos/Win95 PC
- Amiga 500, Amiga 1200
- Roland MT32, CM64, CM500, SC55, SC88, Yamaha MU50