VOGONS

Common searches

RC 2000 error

Topic actions

First post, by Penge

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

HI! I am new here! I saw the RC 2000 forum is locked, thats why I post it a new thread! I have the same problem, a member had in that thread... I played it in mobil1 mode, and it thrown me out to Windows with the same message! I have a legal copy of RC ( I've got it by buying a PC magazine called PC Guru) Please help us! What should we do? Thx alot!

Reply 1 of 4, by VirtuaIceMan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Check this thread? Try locking 60hz refresh rate:
Rally 2K in Winxp

My PC spec: Win10 64bit, i7-4970K (not overclocked), KFA2 GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, Creative Soundblaster ZXr, 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-A motherboard, NZXT 410 case, ROG Swift GSYNC monitor

Reply 2 of 4, by filipetolhuizen

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I think I've found the main cause of Mobil 1 Rally crashes. It might be a fix that needs to be disabled. Get ACT 5.0 and disable the Mobil 1 Rally Championship application fix. It seems to be working here, but I coudn't test it at full fps to see if it still crashes.

Reply 3 of 4, by arman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Install Mobil 1 Rally Championship patch 5.29 and Ralcfg (you may find at google) close your program icons (Specially screen capture programs, incoming message icons and messenger) and make your game's graphic and sound settings high. I think while you are driving on mud game crashing and closing. İf your video card is NVidia sign "Vsync" or like it

Last edited by arman on 2009-02-05, 23:06. Edited 1 time in total.

Sorry for my bad language

Reply 4 of 4, by arman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ralcfg changes game's physic; acceleration, brake, grass, mud, and game options. Make acceleration and brake "200" and redound gravity. Start a game and drive your car sorry drive your rocket 🤣 😁

Sorry for my bad language