VOGONS

First post, by SarahWalker

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in PC Emulation, I suppose this is an announcement even if it's not a release.

Michael Manley is taking over as maintainer of PCem, and will be responsible for development and future direction of the project. As there is now an active maintainer again, I've reopened the forums.

Reply 2 of 7, by jesolo

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
SarahWalker wrote on 2021-12-19, 09:24:

Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in PC Emulation, I suppose this is an announcement even if it's not a release.

Michael Manley is taking over as maintainer of PCem, and will be responsible for development and future direction of the project. As there is now an active maintainer again, I've reopened the forums.

This is indeed great news. I hope that you will still be involved to an extent and provide input going forward.

Reply 3 of 7, by JSO

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
SarahWalker wrote on 2021-12-19, 09:24:

Thank you very much for your work and the years you spent with dedication to the project!!!

You have contributed to wake my old gaming memories!

DOS IS THE POWER OF OUR CHILDHOOD MEMORIES!