20220101_030517.jpg
Filename
20220101_030517.jpg
File size
1.2 MiB
Views
File license
Public domain

Druidia 2 and 3 take as much time to win as the rest of the game.

If you don't recognize the game then you won't appreciate this accomplishment of course.. so go find the game and try it sometime 🙂

Reply 1 of 6, by Joakim

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Oh my. That picture was familiar to an me. So I googled it.. SKYROADS! I haven't played skyroads since 1998 or so. I played it at school (at breaks) and I think I was the best in my class. 😁

Thanks for reminding me about it I will let my kids try it. 😀

Reply 2 of 6, by Zup

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I never took that game seriously. It was one of those "school" games to me (=games that you have on a floppy to play when the teacher was not looking), so I played 5..15 minutes at a time.

In any case, have you finished the Xmas version? You can get it on their web page for free...

I have traveled across the universe and through the years to find Her.
Sometimes going all the way is just a start...

I'm selling some stuff!

Reply 3 of 6, by wbahnassi

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Zup wrote on 2022-01-01, 09:07:

In any case, have you finished the Xmas version?

No never played it actually. Sounds like the next logical step after this. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take a little break then give it a try. I heard it was even more difficult that the original game... Yikes!

Reply 6 of 6, by wbahnassi

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Aaaand here's Xmas edition...

20220118_020556.jpg
Filename
20220118_020556.jpg
File size
1.35 MiB
Views
File license
Public domain

This is a tough one in general, but I still believe the Druidia levels from the original vereion are harder than The Eve levels of the Xmas edition.

Xmas is more fun than the original IMO. Each level has a secret that must be discovered to win. It's less about skill and more exploration and braving the level in ways you wouldn't typically approach. Though the last Eve levels need both skill and discovery to win them. And I like that the last level is actually an exact repeat of a previous level but with less fuel.. small change but makes a huge difference in how you win 😅

Nice one overall.