VOGONS

First post, by Doigan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi!

I bought a new machine today and I noticed that it was missing the rails for the 5 1/4 bay - anyone know what they look like? I did find what looks to be new rails on ebay but i'm not sure if they match the 4/66 and what they should look like.

Also, does anyone have the manual for the machine? Not all pinouts are described on top of the floppy cage.

Thanks!

Attachments

Reply 1 of 4, by eesz34

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Doigan wrote on 2022-03-23, 17:19:
Hi! […]
Show full quote

Hi!

I bought a new machine today and I noticed that it was missing the rails for the 5 1/4 bay - anyone know what they look like? I did find what looks to be new rails on ebay but i'm not sure if they match the 4/66 and what they should look like.

Also, does anyone have the manual for the machine? Not all pinouts are described on top of the floppy cage.

Thanks!

I don't know if this helps you, but this is supposedly the service manual.

http://www.minuszerodegrees.net/manuals ... FEB95).pdf

Reply 2 of 4, by Doigan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
eesz34 wrote on 2022-03-24, 01:00:
Doigan wrote on 2022-03-23, 17:19:
Hi! […]
Show full quote

Hi!

Thanks!

I don't know if this helps you, but this is supposedly the service manual.

http://www.minuszerodegrees.net/manuals ... FEB95).pdf

Thanks! I'll have a look if I can find what I need from it 😀

Reply 3 of 4, by eisapc

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The rails pictured look like the ones for my Deskpro /n which has a similar case to the Prolinea.
the same rails were used for allmost all Compaq Deskpro and Prolinea at the time.