Bought these (retro) hardware today

Topic actions

Reply 45320 of 52786, by PARKE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
TrashPanda wrote on 2022-06-23, 10:49:

Also bought two 667Mhz Slot 1 Coppermine EB CPUs for the ASUS p2b-d when it arrives.

This is an interesting thread for p2b-d owners:
Asus P2B-DS Rev 1.06 FSB Modification

Reply 45321 of 52786, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
PARKE wrote on 2022-06-23, 12:03:
TrashPanda wrote on 2022-06-23, 10:49:

Also bought two 667Mhz Slot 1 Coppermine EB CPUs for the ASUS p2b-d when it arrives.

This is an interesting thread for p2b-d owners:
Asus P2B-DS Rev 1.06 FSB Modification

Took me a sec to figure out what this was for .. then I saw the original thread and was like hmmmm do I want to mod my board.

It might be a fun thing to do, but would it be worth do this over say dual Tualatin's >?

Reply 45323 of 52786, by dionb

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Surprise cheap find locally:

16559879258000.jpg
Filename
16559879258000.jpg
File size
169.52 KiB
Views
File license
CC-BY-4.0

Aztech MMSN830, with optional Wavetide module on proprietary headers.

In practice identical to my MMSN826 "Waverider 32+", which has the same (pretty decent) ICS synth onboard instead of on a header, but this looks nice too 😉

Reply 45324 of 52786, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
PARKE wrote on 2022-06-23, 12:36:

It depends on whether the installed clock chip supports fsb 133. Revision 1.06 comes in two flavours.

According to the seller the board fully supports Coppermine CPUs with a 133 FSB, its a Rev 1.06 board.

What pictures I have of the board lists the jumper settings for FSB 100, 103, 112, 133, 66, 75, 83.

Judging by the original article this might actually be worth it just to remove the overclocking of the PCI bus.

Last edited by TrashPanda on 2022-06-23, 12:57. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 45325 of 52786, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
dionb wrote on 2022-06-23, 12:51:
Surprise cheap find locally: 16559879258000.jpg […]
Show full quote

Surprise cheap find locally:
16559879258000.jpg

Aztech MMSN830, with optional Wavetide module on proprietary headers.

In practice identical to my MMSN826 "Waverider 32+", which has the same (pretty decent) ICS synth onboard instead of on a header, but this looks nice too 😉

Nice, I also have a Waverider 32+.. It's a very sweet card but I never managed to find a use for it; the wavetable TSR is obscenely large 🙁

I should make some recordings from it sometime though..

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 45326 of 52786, by dionb

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
appiah4 wrote on 2022-06-23, 12:57:

[...]

Nice, I also have a Waverider 32+.. It's a very sweet card but I never managed to find a use for it; the wavetable TSR is obscenely large 🙁

I should make some recordings from it sometime though..

A big chip deserves a big TSR 😉

At least it sounds pretty good, better than the Samsung thing without TSR they used on later cards. Would really like their first one with basically a whole Ensoniq S-2000 (OTTO + 68000) on a daughterboard, but that's even worse in terms of software (firmware doesn't support all instruments off command under DOS...) and as much unobtainium as the old Ensoniq cards.

Reply 45327 of 52786, by PARKE

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
TrashPanda wrote on 2022-06-23, 12:53:

According to the seller the board fully supports Coppermine CPUs with a 133 FSB, its a Rev 1.06 board.
What pictures I have of the board lists the jumper settings for FSB 100, 103, 112, 133, 66, 75, 83.
Judging by the original article this might actually be worth it just to remove the overclocking of the PCI bus.

Exactly.
The pcb of the revision 1.06 comes in two flavours: the D02 pcb has the clock chip with 8 fsb options and the D03 pcb has the clock chip with 16 fsb options.
Re: Asus P2B-DS Rev 1.06 FSB Modification

FSB.JPG
Filename
FSB.JPG
File size
50.54 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 45329 of 52786, by abrunetto

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
BitWrangler wrote on 2022-06-21, 01:24:
You have mono monitor though? If you type mode co40 and the text goes fat and wide, it's doing a CGA mode, type mode mono to […]
Show full quote

You have mono monitor though? If you type
mode co40
and the text goes fat and wide, it's doing a CGA mode, type
mode mono
to go back, might need to type that blind if the screen blanks.

I'm afraid there's not much out there about this card it seems so a lot of experimentation required to find the useful stuff. Like hopefully there's a CGA on mono mode where you get different mono shades for each CGA color. That co40 trick only uses the white, if you've got console color set to default, if you had it set to cyan or magenta and it dissappeared then it probably wasn't set to CGA on mono. On MDA or Herc that would be ignored.

Hi!
I finally try mode co40 and got a blank screen. The console color is set to default.
The card has a lot of jumpers, I am trying to figure out what they are for.

Thank you!
Regards,

Reply 45330 of 52786, by BitWrangler

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
abrunetto wrote on 2022-06-23, 17:21:
Hi! I finally try mode co40 and got a blank screen. The console color is set to default. The card has a lot of jumpers, I am try […]
Show full quote

Hi!
I finally try mode co40 and got a blank screen. The console color is set to default.
The card has a lot of jumpers, I am trying to figure out what they are for.

Thank you!
Regards,

Okay, so probably jumpered to mono only at the moment or doesn't autoswitch at all.

I've got no further clues there's several massive collections like TULARC at Stason.org and TH99 that have thousands of boards, but this ain't in it. Was possibly made for one system and not sold separately, or never got out into world markets. Does it have an FCC number on the back or any further ID back there?

Unicorn herding operations are proceeding, but all the totes of hens teeth and barrels of rocking horse poop give them plenty of hiding spots.

Reply 45331 of 52786, by Brawndo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

This arrived today, and arguably the best score I've landed in awhile for what I paid. A what seems to be brand new ASUS P5A motherboard in the box with the ribbon cables in the sealed package, unused manual, and the board itself looks brand new. I've seen most used/untested P5A motherboards sell for more than what I paid for this package so I'm pretty stoked. I'm not sure what the WOA designation means, the model on the box is P5A/WOA. Maybe somebody can enlighten me? Regardless this whole package is so pretty and well kept, I'm not sure I want to use it. I kinda just want to seal it up in a box somewhere and hoard it, keep it pristine.

asus01.jpg
asus02.jpg
asus03.jpg
asus04.jpg

And there was a little ziploc bag in the box as well with a little something wrapped in foam, and when I picked it up I thought, this feels like it might be a CPU...... a bonus K6-2 450 AHX, which also looks new! There was no mention of this in the listing so that was a total surprise.
asus05.jpg

Reply 45332 of 52786, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
darry wrote on 2022-06-22, 05:04:
I received the Asus P4S800-MX. It looks to be in great condition and has Rubycon and Matsushita caps, so likely a a good sign. […]
Show full quote
darry wrote on 2022-06-17, 01:33:
Well, I'm pretty much giving up on this board for now . Not even sure it's worth a recap . […]
Show full quote
darry wrote on 2022-05-14, 17:46:

Got an ECS 865PE-A7 REV 1.0 with some 2.8GHz P4 on it and various other items salvaged from a dirty and rusty (on the outside) case . It might become a project to try to get PC/PCI working by tapping signals from the ICH5 southbridge . No idea if a BIOS mod would be required .

No idea if anything works yet. The caps are OSTs and others from the bad old days, but that system had extensive cooling (fans) and what looked like a fan controller, so it might still work, but even so, it's probably only a matter of time before recapping is unavoidable.

Well, I'm pretty much giving up on this board for now . Not even sure it's worth a recap .

Reasons ?

a) I soldered a pin header to the S-IRQ labelled solder point (which I presumed might be PC/PCI) and was able to, AFAICT, get some traction in the ICH5 patched version of setupds with both a YMF724 and a YMF744 . Specifically, S-IRQ tests succeeds with the sb-link cable connected (and fail without the cable connected), but all the DMA tests fail, no matter the channel (maybe that's the reason the connector is named S-IRQ rather than PC/PCI or SB-LINK ?). The fact that the two pins that should be ground actually are at ground initially gave me hope. I tried playing with ICH5 PC/PCI registers (using ru.exe) to try to get it to work, but came up empty (not fully understanding how PCI BARs are supposed to work may be part of the problem).

b) At least one of the caps is bulging and will need to be replaced, along with all the other electrolytics

c) The bone headed idiot (IMHO) who layed out this board thought it would be a good idea to put what look to be two voltage regulators that both get extremely hot between the AGP slot and the first PCI slot AND to put electrolytic caps around them (see point b). Cooling those regs is practically impossible with an AGP card such as an FX 5900XT installed . Replacing the caps would just delay the inevitable (again IMHO).

d) Likely due to points b and c, the board is somewhat unstable and crashes intermittently, among other things (but not exclusively), when running serren.exe from http://rayer.g6.cz/programm/programe.htm

e) In terms of DOS sound card chipsets compatibility, I have tried an AU8830 (works in Doom, but not in Cubic Player, or example), 2 difference CMI8738 variants (no PCM audio, FM works), an ESSE Maestro 2E (only FM works, but have not played with the card's PCI registers as it is noisy as hell), YMF724 and YMf744 cards (FM works, no PCM audio ), a CS4630 based Turtle Beach Santa Cruz (FM works, PCM works perfectly for a few seconds before hard-locking the machine in Doom, for example), a Fortemedia FM801-AU (PCM seems to work, but a bit glitchy at times in legacy mode 2 and FM works fine and 2 different ALS4000 based cards (FM works, but PCM sound like stuttering crap in WBDMA, which is the only mode that works at all for PCM)

Consequently, I might have gotten a bit drunk before ordering

1) An Asus P5P800 (probably pointless as ICH5 based as well) (I am dumb)

2) A MSI MS-6580 (ICH4 based, so no DDMA either and no PC/PCI) (I can be quite the idiot, it seems)

3) An Asus P4S800-MX (I might have sobered up a bit at this point as this one has an SIS963L southbridge which should support DDMA)

I am also considering getting a Trident 4DWave based card (why the hell not ? I own a an example of practically everything else that is PCI and has legacy DOS support, except an EV1935/ Opti 935)

There goes the discretionary budget for the rest of this Summer . 😉

P.S. I have some spare CPU coolers for socket 478 and I am crazy enough to try mounting a socket 775 one on a socket 478 board .

With a hobby like this, who needs chores ?

I received the Asus P4S800-MX. It looks to be in great condition and has Rubycon and Matsushita caps, so likely a a good sign.

However, I don't have any socket 478 compatible coolers . Doh!!! The Deepcool Gammaxx and Coolermaster Hyper 212 units I do have are meant for socket 775 or newer and adapting one of those does not seem feasible using only the included mounting hardware. Consequently, I ordered an underpowered Startech FAN478 and an Asus branded "19437-pb" (that's what the auction calls it) with 2 heatpipes .

Getting a socket 775 board with DDMA support was practically impossible (there does exist at least one Asrock model, but that is practically unobtainium), so I had to fallback on a socket 478 board. Oh what joy!

I hope that that that the SIS 963L provided orts on the motherboard are LBA48 enabled by the BIOS and that they "like" JMicron IDE to SATA adapters. I will find out soon enough .

The ALS4000 works extremely well in DDMA mode (legacy DMA) on the P4S800-MX . I did not bother with OPL3 support and muted it as it is reputedly and observably quite noisy (I plan to do some further testing with a YM724 or YMF744 based card for that), but the PCM SB16 compatibility is really good (IMHO): Quake, Doom, Open Cubic Player, Jazz Jackrabbit, Dual MOD Player (DMP) 4.0 all work with said SB16 compatibility .

I still need to test with my incoming Trident 4DWAVE-NX and some CMI8738 based cards to gauge compatibility AND noise. Only one of my 3 ALS4000 cards seems to be potentially acceptable on the noise front as it is (no crappy AMP implementation). Of the 2 others, both of which have un-bypassable (or at leat not trivially) AMPs, one sounds like extreme garbage and the other is almost acceptable (IMHO) and may be be usable once I solder in jumper blocks (instead of the soldered bridges) in order to be able to disable the onboard AMP .

I will hold off in further testing until I get better CPU cooling as some of the nearby caps are getting uncomfortably warm after a few minutes .

Reply 45333 of 52786, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Brawndo wrote on 2022-06-24, 04:02:
This arrived today, and arguably the best score I've landed in awhile for what I paid. A what seems to be brand new ASUS P5A mot […]
Show full quote

This arrived today, and arguably the best score I've landed in awhile for what I paid. A what seems to be brand new ASUS P5A motherboard in the box with the ribbon cables in the sealed package, unused manual, and the board itself looks brand new. I've seen most used/untested P5A motherboards sell for more than what I paid for this package so I'm pretty stoked. I'm not sure what the WOA designation means, the model on the box is P5A/WOA. Maybe somebody can enlighten me? Regardless this whole package is so pretty and well kept, I'm not sure I want to use it. I kinda just want to seal it up in a box somewhere and hoard it, keep it pristine.

asus01.jpg
asus02.jpg
asus03.jpg
asus04.jpg

And there was a little ziploc bag in the box as well with a little something wrapped in foam, and when I picked it up I thought, this feels like it might be a CPU...... a bonus K6-2 450 AHX, which also looks new! There was no mention of this in the listing so that was a total surprise.
asus05.jpg

Nice find 😀 : also see one old post suggests WOA relates to the missing audio option

Reply 45334 of 52786, by Brawndo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
PC Hoarder Patrol wrote on 2022-06-24, 04:40:
Brawndo wrote on 2022-06-24, 04:02:
This arrived today, and arguably the best score I've landed in awhile for what I paid. A what seems to be brand new ASUS P5A mot […]
Show full quote

asus01.jpg
asus02.jpg
asus03.jpg
asus04.jpg

asus05.jpg

Nice find 😀 : also see one old post suggests WOA relates to the missing audio option

I was wondering if that might be it, makes sense, WOA = WithOut Audio, and there's no audio periphery onboard. Works fine for me, I'd never run a PC from this era with onboard audio anyway.

I'm thinking if I do build a PC with the board, it'll be a dedicated 1998 box with all components from the same year, since that's when the P5A was released.

Reply 45335 of 52786, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Decided to take a gamble on 6 untested GPUs, apparently they are from working systems headed for E-Waste so even if only a couple of them work then itll be worth the initial cost of 150 bucks

-Gigabyte GTX 670 2Gb
-BFG 6800 Ultra OC AGP
-Gigabyte HD5770 UD
-ATI HD7770 1ghz
-Zotac GTS450
-Sapphire HD5970

All of them look like they need a general cleaning but dont have any missing parts and aside from dust appear complete, If that 6800 works then it'll go into the collection as its damn near impossible to find on evilbay for anything close to reasonable prices. The Ghz model of the 7770 will be the iffy one . .its know to be rather flaky but if it works it'll easily cover the cost of the entire lot once sold, same for the HD5970 dual GPU card ..its still worth a bit.

Thinking about it I have one 5970 sooo perhaps I might fire them up in Xfire if the 5970 from this lot works.

I know how some feel here about untested GPUs but I dont mind a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you dont.

Reply 45336 of 52786, by SteveC

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
TrashPanda wrote on 2022-06-24, 07:04:
Decided to take a gamble on 6 untested GPUs, apparently they are from working systems headed for E-Waste so even if only a coupl […]
Show full quote

Decided to take a gamble on 6 untested GPUs, apparently they are from working systems headed for E-Waste so even if only a couple of them work then itll be worth the initial cost of 150 bucks

-Gigabyte GTX 670 2Gb
-BFG 6800 Ultra OC AGP
-Gigabyte HD5770 UD
-ATI HD7770 1ghz
-Zotac GTS450
-Sapphire HD5970

All of them look like they need a general cleaning but dont have any missing parts and aside from dust appear complete, If that 6800 works then it'll go into the collection as its damn near impossible to find on evilbay for anything close to reasonable prices. The Ghz model of the 7770 will be the iffy one . .its know to be rather flaky but if it works it'll easily cover the cost of the entire lot once sold, same for the HD5970 dual GPU card ..its still worth a bit.

Thinking about it I have one 5970 sooo perhaps I might fire them up in Xfire if the 5970 from this lot works.

I know how some feel here about untested GPUs but I dont mind a gamble, sometimes you win and sometimes you dont.

Best of luck!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StevesTechShed
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SteveTechShed

Reply 45337 of 52786, by zapbuzz

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
darry wrote on 2022-06-24, 04:37:
The ALS4000 works extremely well in DDMA mode (legacy DMA) on the P4S800-MX . I did not bother with OPL3 support and muted it as […]
Show full quote
darry wrote on 2022-06-22, 05:04:
I received the Asus P4S800-MX. It looks to be in great condition and has Rubycon and Matsushita caps, so likely a a good sign. […]
Show full quote
darry wrote on 2022-06-17, 01:33:
Well, I'm pretty much giving up on this board for now . Not even sure it's worth a recap . […]
Show full quote

Well, I'm pretty much giving up on this board for now . Not even sure it's worth a recap .

Reasons ?

a) I soldered a pin header to the S-IRQ labelled solder point (which I presumed might be PC/PCI) and was able to, AFAICT, get some traction in the ICH5 patched version of setupds with both a YMF724 and a YMF744 . Specifically, S-IRQ tests succeeds with the sb-link cable connected (and fail without the cable connected), but all the DMA tests fail, no matter the channel (maybe that's the reason the connector is named S-IRQ rather than PC/PCI or SB-LINK ?). The fact that the two pins that should be ground actually are at ground initially gave me hope. I tried playing with ICH5 PC/PCI registers (using ru.exe) to try to get it to work, but came up empty (not fully understanding how PCI BARs are supposed to work may be part of the problem).

b) At least one of the caps is bulging and will need to be replaced, along with all the other electrolytics

c) The bone headed idiot (IMHO) who layed out this board thought it would be a good idea to put what look to be two voltage regulators that both get extremely hot between the AGP slot and the first PCI slot AND to put electrolytic caps around them (see point b). Cooling those regs is practically impossible with an AGP card such as an FX 5900XT installed . Replacing the caps would just delay the inevitable (again IMHO).

d) Likely due to points b and c, the board is somewhat unstable and crashes intermittently, among other things (but not exclusively), when running serren.exe from http://rayer.g6.cz/programm/programe.htm

e) In terms of DOS sound card chipsets compatibility, I have tried an AU8830 (works in Doom, but not in Cubic Player, or example), 2 difference CMI8738 variants (no PCM audio, FM works), an ESSE Maestro 2E (only FM works, but have not played with the card's PCI registers as it is noisy as hell), YMF724 and YMf744 cards (FM works, no PCM audio ), a CS4630 based Turtle Beach Santa Cruz (FM works, PCM works perfectly for a few seconds before hard-locking the machine in Doom, for example), a Fortemedia FM801-AU (PCM seems to work, but a bit glitchy at times in legacy mode 2 and FM works fine and 2 different ALS4000 based cards (FM works, but PCM sound like stuttering crap in WBDMA, which is the only mode that works at all for PCM)

Consequently, I might have gotten a bit drunk before ordering

1) An Asus P5P800 (probably pointless as ICH5 based as well) (I am dumb)

2) A MSI MS-6580 (ICH4 based, so no DDMA either and no PC/PCI) (I can be quite the idiot, it seems)

3) An Asus P4S800-MX (I might have sobered up a bit at this point as this one has an SIS963L southbridge which should support DDMA)

I am also considering getting a Trident 4DWave based card (why the hell not ? I own a an example of practically everything else that is PCI and has legacy DOS support, except an EV1935/ Opti 935)

There goes the discretionary budget for the rest of this Summer . 😉

P.S. I have some spare CPU coolers for socket 478 and I am crazy enough to try mounting a socket 775 one on a socket 478 board .

With a hobby like this, who needs chores ?

I received the Asus P4S800-MX. It looks to be in great condition and has Rubycon and Matsushita caps, so likely a a good sign.

However, I don't have any socket 478 compatible coolers . Doh!!! The Deepcool Gammaxx and Coolermaster Hyper 212 units I do have are meant for socket 775 or newer and adapting one of those does not seem feasible using only the included mounting hardware. Consequently, I ordered an underpowered Startech FAN478 and an Asus branded "19437-pb" (that's what the auction calls it) with 2 heatpipes .

Getting a socket 775 board with DDMA support was practically impossible (there does exist at least one Asrock model, but that is practically unobtainium), so I had to fallback on a socket 478 board. Oh what joy!

I hope that that that the SIS 963L provided orts on the motherboard are LBA48 enabled by the BIOS and that they "like" JMicron IDE to SATA adapters. I will find out soon enough .

The ALS4000 works extremely well in DDMA mode (legacy DMA) on the P4S800-MX . I did not bother with OPL3 support and muted it as it is reputedly and observably quite noisy (I plan to do some further testing with a YM724 or YMF744 based card for that), but the PCM SB16 compatibility is really good (IMHO): Quake, Doom, Open Cubic Player, Jazz Jackrabbit, Dual MOD Player (DMP) 4.0 all work with said SB16 compatibility .

I still need to test with my incoming Trident 4DWAVE-NX and some CMI8738 based cards to gauge compatibility AND noise. Only one of my 3 ALS4000 cards seems to be potentially acceptable on the noise front as it is (no crappy AMP implementation). Of the 2 others, both of which have un-bypassable (or at leat not trivially) AMPs, one sounds like extreme garbage and the other is almost acceptable (IMHO) and may be be usable once I solder in jumper blocks (instead of the soldered bridges) in order to be able to disable the onboard AMP .

I will hold off in further testing until I get better CPU cooling as some of the nearby caps are getting uncomfortably warm after a few minutes .

the latest drivers for ALS4000 were decent but a bit late for the model whom suffered all sorts of issues. I think that chip and some more were bought out but others in the end I think its worth seeing windows 7 driver might be realtek like some early 1gb LAn chips bought out and sold as realtek. Driverpacks has the latest drivers for it beyond microsoft generics. was the very first new soundcard purchased separately by me back in late 90's it was bundled with many generic non oem offerings very cheap alternative but not as good as it were when windows 2000 and xp support came out.

Reply 45338 of 52786, by SteveC

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
SteveC wrote on 2022-06-22, 12:45:
'Untested' of course, seller's photos: […]
Show full quote

'Untested' of course, seller's photos:

Toshiba Satellite S4000 CDS and an IBM Thinkpad 365 (2625). The Satellite I fear is going to have an awful screen, but I live in hope... specs say:

DISPLAY 4000CDS
Type Color Bright Dual Scan (800 x 600)
Size 12.1” Diagonal
Dot Pitch .3075mm x .3075mm
Contrast Ratio 40:1 (Typ)

Otherwise it's a nice 2D gamer I think - PII 233MHz, at least 32MB, 4GB HDD, 2mb PCI Chips and Tech video, Yamaha sound.

The ThinkPad I'm a bit more interested in, I have a very similar model (486 DX/50 - model 2620) but that has a very flaky keyboard. I know no details on the exact model of this new one so it could be a 486DX4-75 or it could be up to a P133. A BM 5x86C 100MHz would be cool!

Both seem to come with external floppies so they must both have internal CD ROM drives? No power supply with the ThinkPad so I get why it's untested, but they could have tested the Satellite. I guess I'll find out in a few days when they turn up!

Yes the screen is awful on the Toshiba 🙁

The ThinkPad is actually a model 365X - P133, 40MB RAM, 1GB HDD, ES1688 and CDROM but with a dual scan screen too (but better than the Toshiba's!) Both floppy drives are for the ThinkPad, one doesn't work.

I'll do a quick YouTube on these I think 😀

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/StevesTechShed
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SteveTechShed

Reply 45339 of 52786, by TrashPanda

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Saw a large lot of Ram pop up on evilbay for a whole 23 bucks, some 27 sticks, a lot of PC133/100 and DDR400 in there but also what appears to be 6 sticks of 72 Pin FPM simms which I can use for my NEC Coffee Maker PPro rig, its always nice to have spare SDR and DDR on hand.