Reply 500 of 525, by sunkindly
- Rank
- Member
Been on a pretty good jazz fusion kick lately.
Inject this bass line into my veins:
Chick Corea Elektric Band - Starlight (1987)
Been on a pretty good jazz fusion kick lately.
Inject this bass line into my veins:
Chick Corea Elektric Band - Starlight (1987)
Been a quad fan for a year (classic quadrophonic releases from the 70s). Now I'm looking for some stereo (but matrix quad underneath) releases from an era. It's always good to discover such gems. And of course I'm listening to much of the MT-32 music by recording a MIDI in dosbox and then listening to it in munt. It's always a pleasure to crank up the rhythm channel and bass in munt.
Listening to William Sheller - Lux Aeterna at the moment and the tracks from Thexder 2 and F14 Fleet Defender (all MT32).
Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33GHz\PowerColor Radeon X1950 Pro 256 Mb\ 3 Gb RAM\SBLive! 5.1
Core i5 8400 2.8 GHz\RX550 2Gb\8 Gb RAM
Core i5 2540M 2.6 GHz laptop\6 Gb RAM
redigger wrote on 2025-10-31, 19:17:Been a quad fan for a year (classic quadrophonic releases from the 70s). Now I'm looking for some stereo (but matrix quad underneath) releases from an era. It's always good to discover such gems. And of course I'm listening to much of the MT-32 music by recording a MIDI in dosbox and then listening to it in munt. It's always a pleasure to crank up the rhythm channel and bass in munt.
Listening to William Sheller - Lux Aeterna at the moment and the tracks from Thexder 2 and F14 Fleet Defender (all MT32).
im listening to the sims soundtrack, ranging from simcity 3000 to simcity 4, and sims 1 through 4 rip maxis and rip isometric views
Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Judas Priest - Invincible Shield
Bolt Thrower - Mercenary
alanis morsette uninvited
radio head creep
elton john the one
Found a good artist on Spotify called Vanessa Vain Smith. Dance music. Pretty good unrecognised artist.
Tame Impala - Mind Mischief
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)
Justin Hines - April On The Ground
Renaissance - Kiev
Mary Black - Carolina Rua
Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
"A little sign-in here, a touch of WiFi there..."
wrote:A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
KATSEYE - Internet Girl
The Cranberries - Linger
Weezer - Buddy Holly
"Design isn't just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
JOBS, Steve.
READ: Right to Repair sucks and is illegal!
Today I went to the last vintage market of the year. Recently I haven't found any retro parts. I had hopes, because it's only 2 weeks before Christmas, so just right at the present buying season, but it was raining so it was more disappointing than expected. That doesn't mean I came home completely empty handed.
Now I'm listening the CDs.
Painkiller is definitely one of Priest's top three albums, enjoy!
Continuing my Pet Shop Boys binge. Picked up "Nightlife" on tape because I've finally got a tape deck in the house again.
No longer will my cassettes be confined to the '02 4Runner, hooray!

flux1270 wrote on 2025-12-08, 22:25:Continuing my Pet Shop Boys binge. Picked up "Nightlife" on tape because I've finally got a tape deck in the house again.
No longer will my cassettes be confined to the '02 4Runner, hooray!
sonic r OST, because i am in a really bad mood and since sonic made me happy in my youth i listen to that
70s Rock ride radio
https://www.iheart.com/live/6803?cmp=ios_shar … _share&pr=false
America was built on rock and roll music literally.
This is What construction workers in America listen to back in 1970’s and 80’s and 90’s
I, too, was infected by that strong virus from outer space that has been spreading around lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ssi-9wS1so
Your mind just melts but, somehow, you enjoy it and you don't know why...
“The Rock of the Bay”
107.7 fm
https://www.iheart.com/live/5529?cmp=ios_shar … _share&pr=false
Well, tomorrow I'll be going to the post office to issue a formal complaint in-person. Today arrived a new CD in my collection and the delivery guy broke it in half forcing it into a postal box where it obviously didn't fit. This isn't even the first time. He loves to do that with CD/DVD case sized things. Did the same earlier this year with my Heavy Metal BD.
At least the disc itself survived I'm listening to it right now, but it was far too close for comfort.
"Iconic By Mistake"
KATSEYE, Le Sserafim & Illit
"Forever Young"
Alphaville
"Say You Will"
Foreigner
"Design isn't just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
JOBS, Steve.
READ: Right to Repair sucks and is illegal!