First post, by eliot_new
- Rank
- Member
Hello,
Please help me.
I try to setup up properly my LEGEND QDI P6I440BX/B1 Brilliant-I
On boot I see some seconds the logo of the graphics card and then it appears the QDI gold medal logo.
Then it seems the PC halts on an error.
As I don't have a PC Speaker adapter, I have no clue what this error could be?
Question: is there a magic key to skip the QDI logo?
I tried ESC, Tab, DEL, F1...F10 along with ESC+ALT+CTRL but nothing helps to skip the logo.
Furthoremore I changed several components: P3-450, P3-550, 64MB 128MB 256MB SDRAM PC100, TNT2 AGP, Spea Mirage V7 PCI
Even I removed the battery and before I cleared the CMOS several times but always the same: PC stops on QDI logo and I don´t see what is wrong.
I have tryied out what will happen if I populate all 3 SDRAMs with 3x256MB => result: no boot at all
All the hardware used is 100% correct as I have the brother of it called QDI
P6I440BX/B1S => with it all mentioned hardware works.
How could I figure out whether some capacitor or the bios chip are dead?
Thx a lot in advance if somebody can help!
DOS:P166MMX,64MB,ECS,SpeaMirageV7,3dfxV1,AWE64,ESS1868,PicoGUS,32GB
W98SE:K6-3/400,256MB,P5A,Verite2200AGP,3dfxV2,M3D,AWE64,ESS1938,PicoGUS,64GB
XP:P3-1G,512MB,CUSL2C,FX5600AGP,Audigy1,80GB