vileboss wrote on 2026-04-16, 18:13:
I think that the PicoPSU-120 actually fits the bill for this, so I'd just have to make a cover for the rear of the case. Can throw a 90mm fan in there as well. Going to order one of these and post back what I come up with for the cover in case anyone else needs the same.
https://www.mini-box.com/PicoPSU-120
I did manage to use the PicoPSU as a replacement, and it works great. It's silent and the lack of the PSU fan does make me feel like there's heat trapped. So I came up with a plate that holds a small fan and the power jack. Unfortunately, the Aloh@'s fan header doesn't ever engage the fan, so I made an adapter from a sata>molex adapter.
The attachment Screenshot 2026-04-17 at 9.18.52 AM.png is no longer available
The attachment Screenshot 2026-04-17 at 9.18.41 AM.png is no longer available
The attachment Screenshot 2026-06-24 at 11.08.46 AM.png is no longer available
The attachment Screenshot 2026-06-24 at 11.09.12 AM.png is no longer available
The fan is a 60mm fractal design fan.