VOGONS


First post, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello, I need help to insert the tualatin codes on my Qdi advance 10f board. I wanted to put 1400/512/133 tualatin with powerleap adaptor and I would need to add tualatin codes and voltages and if there is a bios menu improvement too or hidden things... please can someone help me?

Reply 1 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello please help from bios update….

Reply 2 of 13, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Carlos24_ wrote on 2026-05-10, 10:13:

and voltages and if there is a bios menu improvement too or hidden things?

Are you sure there are any hidden menus in the BIOS at all?
Are you sure this particular motherboard is even capable of software controlling any voltages?

It’s easy to update the just microcode.
But this is an Award Modular PG 6.0 BIOS.
It should most likely boot Tualatin even in its default state, without any modifications.
How is the motherboard actually performing with Tualatin at the moment with V4.6SLCP Nov.1 BIOS ?
https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/qdi-p6 … dvance-10f-v2.0

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300

Reply 3 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hello, I don't know if it has a hidden menu, I know that with a patcher bios you can look, but I don't know how to do it, at least it detects the tualatin well, I have an adaptor but it hangs up because it doesn't detect the cpu well, it puts pentium III EB, it doesn't put tualatin 1400, it hangs in the post sometimes in the memory menu, sometimes when it reads ide discs, now I remove it and I'm using 1.0 coppermine pentium III, the bios is the last one on that retro web page

Reply 4 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Picture post

Reply 5 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Detect celeron-1300 no detect 1400-S

Reply 6 of 13, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

https://www.rom.by/articles/BP/index_english.htm
The issue with the 256k L2 cache on the Tualatin is a real headache.
Only this utility will help here.
https://www.rom.by/Award/patcher/bp-4_23.rar
https://www.rom.by/Award/patcher/cbrom.zip
https://www.rom.by/Award/patcher/REALLcod.zip

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300

Reply 7 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Can you help me by injecting the tualatin codes, especially 1400/512/133? Because although it detects the celeron it gives it high voltage believing that it is coppermine 1.63 v puts in Everest, can you help me?

Reply 8 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

It's just that I don't know how to do it, can't you flash it to me and give it to me ready to install?

Reply 9 of 13, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Let’s start from the beginning.
Your motherboard cannot adjust the voltage via software.
The voltages for Socket 370 are set by the VID pins on the processor.
Please provide high-resolution photos of both sides of your adapter.
We’ll get to the BIOS a bit later.

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300

Reply 10 of 13, by Carlos24_

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

It's powerleap neo-s370/t only 100/133 pins no volts pins

Reply 11 of 13, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The PL-Neo/T doesn't have voltage adjustment (it's fixed at 1.55V). You'd need the PL-370/T for that ability. Also, QDI don't seem to support any 512K cache processors, even on earlier Tualatin boards like the 6T or 10T, though the 12T does.

Reply 12 of 13, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
shevalier wrote on 2026-05-14, 11:44:

We’ll get to the BIOS a bit later.

AWDFLASH a10patch.bin /py /sn /wb /cc /cp /cd

1. There wasn’t enough space for the microcode, so the antivirus software was remowed
2. I don’t believe in miracles, and I’ve never been a fan of Biospatcher myself.

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300

Reply 13 of 13, by shevalier

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Carlos24_ wrote on 2026-05-13, 18:11:

it hangs in the post sometimes in the memory menu, sometimes when it reads ide discs, now I remove it and I'm using 1.0 coppermine pentium III, the bios is the last one on that retro web page

These adapters are a bit of a nuisance; I don’t like them —you never really know who made them or how they work.
You need to check the connections on the adapter when it’s plugged into a socket without a processor on a powered-down motherboard.

Aopen MX3S, PIII-S Tualatin 1133, Radeon 9800Pro@XT BIOS, Audigy 4 SB0610
JetWay K8T8AS, Athlon DH-E6 3000+, Radeon HD2600Pro AGP, Audigy 2 Value SB0400
Gigabyte Ga-k8n51gmf, Turion64 ML-30@2.2GHz , Radeon X800GTO PL16, Diamond monster sound MX300