VOGONS


First post, by Digidreamer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member

Hi,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the power switch and leds, have the bare board, building a custom case for a windows 98 build

Many thanks in advance

I Like Charity Shops, they're like steam and GOG but cheaper.

Dos 6.2 - HP7510 512Mb, 4Gb

Reply 1 of 1, by Digidreamer

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member

The VX0l seems similar to the Via EPIA TC 6000, with a 16 pin header, pictures of the connector seems to have a lot of cables missing but the could mean shared grounds, can't follow the circuit board from photos.

Just an update for those who follow, these boards a lot cheaper than the official via boards but just requires a bit of working out mine was £11, via epia second hand £45 and above in the UK

The front panel connectors are a mirror of the via epia TC (pin 1 = pin 2 and pin 2= pin 1 etc.), I'll upload diagrams later

Audio 9 pin, not standard ac97, still working on, I can find 1 x 5v,2 x 0v probably gnd, 1 x 1.5v and the rest are 2.5v not really bothered about the mic, just need a stereo output😀😃

More to follow

I Like Charity Shops, they're like steam and GOG but cheaper.

Dos 6.2 - HP7510 512Mb, 4Gb