First post, by sheep
- Rank
- Newbie
Hi.
I noticed that the picture my CRT is giving me was wobbling and unstable.
I thought it was the CRT itself since the speakers are shielded and from what I know they usually cause more trouble with colors, which appear fine for me. I noticed that when I turn my speakers off, the picture will stabilize and not wobble anymore. Moving them around changes how much it wobbles as well.
Can the EMI from the transformer or whatever really cause the picture to be so unstable? Now, my pair of M12-C's have a european plug so I'm not sure if the whole power situation is original since the 220v version of these speakers are exceedingly rare, maybe the previous owner did something. Anyone with more knowledge than me understand what's going on here and Is there a remedy?
Also, is a little wobble safe for the CRT until I can get this sorted or should I not use these speakers for now? I'm using a rare CRT that syncs down to 24khz ,which I need for my PC-98 computers. ~Not an easy find.