VOGONS


First post, by Lantizia

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

Hey,

I noticed a collection of Creative stuff here... My modest Creative Labs collection (no 56k!) ...and it reminded me that I'm looking for (hopefully in the original retail box) the 'Action Blaster' set from Creative.

The only concrete evidence I can find (other than my own memory) of this existing is...

1) someone selling "Vintage Mid 90's Creative Action Blaster Set - SBS38 Active Speakers + Suncom FX2000 Joystick + 3 Full Games sealed(Slipstream 5000, Virtual Pool, The original Fifa Soccer)" on AmiBay ... https://www.amibay.com/threads/lots...s-mothe … 15/post-1244910 (who I can't get in touch with)

2) this page 118 of PC Zone issue 47 from 1997 shows it for £34.99 ... https://archive.org/details/PC_Zone_Issue_047 … e/n117/mode/2up

Might anyone have this? or... more information about it? Maybe a photo?

Thanks

Steven

Reply 1 of 1, by Lantizia

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

A completely made up AI hallucination of what this MIGHT have looked like...

OYsmxC.jpg

Ring any bells?