First post, by soviet conscript
- Rank
- Oldbie
Any help identifying this board? the BIOS string is 40-pbgj-001247-00101111-072594-sis471g-u
But when I put that in Google, the boards I get do not match up.
Any help identifying this board? the BIOS string is 40-pbgj-001247-00101111-072594-sis471g-u
But when I put that in Google, the boards I get do not match up.
These other ABits look a lot like it though https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/abit-ab-ah4 https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/abit-ab-ah4t but it looks like your revision number in the bottom corner is much newer
Perhaps your board has the wrong BIOS chip on it?
jakethompson1 wrote on 2026-08-17, 23:05:These other ABits look a lot like it though https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/abit-ab-ah4 https://theretroweb.com/motherboards/s/abit-ab-ah4t but it looks like your revision number in the bottom corner is much newer
Perhaps your board has the wrong BIOS chip on it?
those links certainly look like the board. Mine is revision 1.2
Nice. You have 3.3V and hopefully L1 write-back support (the chipset is capable, but it isn't always wired up correctly) and 32-pin data ram cache sockets. Because the tag is 28-pin and therefore at most 32Kx8, you could go to 512kb double-bank cache if you wanted, but not 1 meg.