Reply 20 of 26, by neogetter
Uka wrote on 2026-08-17, 14:17:"Mad Dog" and the police game are for the American "PC Gamegun"! I do not have it and can't help you here. I only have the Spani […]
neogetter wrote on 2026-08-17, 09:29:Good morning! i have this gun, white, on my 386 the Police game, wont start, but mad dog yes, so, can you help me to understand how i can make it works with the all laser games?
thanks!! 😀"Mad Dog" and the police game are for the American "PC Gamegun"! I do not have it and can't help you here.
I only have the Spanish "Gunstick" and the Taiwanese "PcGun".
yes i have the Taiwanese PcGun too, i was wondering if there is possibility to make it works with mad dog and others, with a patch or something i do for make it works.
Which games you could play with the taiwanese PCgun? 😀