VOGONS


First post, by Lylat1an

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member

I'm losing faith in my aging floppy disks, and I'm considering emulating the images I've been writing on them.

I don't know what device to get, though. Are the OLED screen models with rotary switches worth buying?

Reply 1 of 2, by cloverskull

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Member

I have one with the rotary screen and it works great for me.

Reply 2 of 2, by Sphere478

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It’s the only way to go these days in my opinion. Get the nicest one you can find. And put it all on a micro usb stick one of those flat ones that fits inside the port

Sphere's PCB projects.
-
Sphere’s socket 5/7 cpu collection.
-
SUCCESSFUL K6-2+ to K6-3+ Full Cache Enable Mod
-
Tyan S1564S to S1564D single to dual processor conversion (also s1563 and s1562)