VOGONS


First post, by Xymox

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

I have a fully recapped and restored 5200 running the XTIDE low mem BIOS and doing 4 x 2GB CF drives. I am also using a Adaptec AIC-6360 no boot rom-just scsi cdr/zip/mo. All been flawless. I decided to try the PicoMem 2. No go. It hangs after XTIDE sees the CF drive but does not get to where it shows boot a boot c..

Ive tried various basic stuff, but, this is not moving.

Maybe there is some trick with the custom 5200 XTIDE BIOS i can do on the picomem ? I do not intend to boot from picomem.

Maybe so actual conflict with the Picomem and the BIOS or Adaptec ?

The attachment IMG_2999.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_2990.jpg is no longer available
The attachment IMG_2983.jpg is no longer available

Reply 1 of 1, by Xymox

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Newbie

The setup

The attachment C07844B0-C6E5-4EA9-9D32-C3B16C046136.jpeg is no longer available