Hi Nortinette,
I don't have RRG-G03600 either. I hit the same gap writing a Windows 9x driver for the 3D Rage IIC AGP (1002:4757, 264GT2C), and I filled it by measuring the chip instead. It's all written up on GitHub, in case it's useful.
The register notes, put together from RRG-G02700, PRG-215R3, the 3D CIF SDK and the XFree86/atyfb/Mesa mach64 sources. Each claim cites its source, and anything I inferred is marked as inference:
ati-rage2-3d-engine.md
What I then measured on a real card (4 MB, Win98SE, Pentium III). Each write-up has the method and the raw probe logs:
The probe and scene tools are in the same repo under tools/diag (ati_rage_iic_probe*, ati_rage2_scene*), if you want to run them on your own card.
Caveats: all of this comes from one Rage IIC. I haven't checked any of it on a Rage II or II+ (264GT-B), and I haven't touched the VT4. Also, the PDF-to-text extraction of RRG-G02700 turned its bit diagrams into filler characters, so some bit positions in the notes come from the driver headers, not from ATI. If G03600 does turn up, I'd like to check these against it.